Phoenix Environmental Safety Ltd. is an independent asbestos consultancy company offering professional asbestos consultancy services in Ireland and abroad since 2003. During this period, we have provided asbestos related services and advice for Government Departments, national & international firms of consultants and leading Irish companies (see Client Base). Our asbestos survey reports are well regarded and receive much praise from our many satisfied Clients.
Our dedicated staff are suitably trained and experienced in carrying out asbestos surveying & air monitoring with a combined staff experience of over 20 years. Our asbestos surveyors & analysts have obtained the British Occupational Hygiene Society modules P401, P402, P403, P404 and P405. Our staff also hold a broad base of other professional qualifications including:
- BSc (Hons) Health & Safety
- BSc (Hons) Industrial Environmental Science
- BSc in Analytical Science
- Higher Certificate in Applied Chemistry
As part of our external quality control system, Phoenix Environmental Safety Ltd. participates in the following two schemes to ensure that our quality remains at the highest standards: RICE (Regular Interlaboratory Counting Exchanges) and AIMS (Asbestos In Materials Scheme) which are internationally recognised quality assurance schemes run by the Health & Safety Laboratory (HSL) in the United Kingdom.
- RICE assesses the proficiency of laboratories counting asbestos fibres in air
- AIMS assesses the performance of laboratories carrying out the identification of asbestos in bulk materials
Why choose Phoenix Environmental Safety Ltd.?
Phoenix Environmental Safety Ltd. is a competent company in the work we undertake as:
- We have a wide range of knowledge and experience in all aspects of asbestos related issues
- We offer a fast turnaround time for all of our reports
- We do not remove asbestos containing materials and we are not affiliated or involved with any asbestos removal company. We show independence, impartiality and integrity in all our work
- We are happy to assist our clients with advice on all aspects of asbestos removal works
- We prepare tender documents, carry out project supervision and provide air monitoring services before, during and after asbestos removal works
- We offer a prompt, competitive and fully inclusive quotation that is designed to meet the clients specific requirements
- In cases of emergency, we can carry out asbestos surveys, sample analysis and deliver the report by email within 24 hours
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our service.